Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Just when you thought I couldn't get any more odd...

I throw something else in the mix. Ha! For quite some time, I've been standing on my "live simply" soap box. I've never been one to collect nic naks or like a lot of decorations.  I've been known to say I don't like "stuff".
I am constantly going through drawers, closets, and cabinets and getting rid of things.
As I was explaining to my poor husband the other day  why I was getting rid of the couches(don't worry that's the one thingnwe are saving for is a new  couch) and why I wanted to downsize the tv stand, it dawned on me.
Stuff stresses me out.
For real. I'm happy in a house with very little decoration, no nic nacs, and the bare essentials. The internet tells me I must be practicing something called "spartanism".
One thing is for sure. You don't have to worry about me having a shopping problem or becoming a hoarder. I'm the opposite! I love free space and no clutter. I've gotten rid of a
Lot  just since Tedd left. We'll see how he reacts when he gets home!  I didn't touch his stuff but I wouldn't mind if he did it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment