Tuesday, March 12, 2013

As those of you who really know me, are aware...I LOVE Miranda Lambert.  I love how real she is. This is her latest song.  Its hilarious but SO true!  I love that she is bringing light to all of the "fake" people who just who try to make their lives look perfect on the outside.  Once again Miranda, you've nailed it!
Be yourself! Be proud of who you are.  I'm not going to have shame in the fact that I'm wearing worn jeans, cowboy boots and a pony tail.  I'm going to be proud of the fact that I play bluegrass, love country music...and that more than anything I want to steal Tedd away from Afganistan and move to Kentucky to live in the mountains. <3>And if you have any sense of humor at all, you will be laughing while watching this. :)

http://tasteofcountry.com/miranda-lambert-mamas-broken-heart-video/

1 comment:

  1. Me too-Going to see her in Springfield next month! And she's so into pet rescue-my kind of girl.

    ReplyDelete