Friday, March 2, 2012

Karoke

So within 2.5 weeks we have Tedd's Birthday, Valentines Day, My Birthday and our Anniversary. Crazy right? Well for my birthday I asked Tedd to get me a nice airline carryon bag. He did a great job! I am really wanting to find some cheap plane tickets and travel a little this summer. I'm currently looking for a cute purse that Calvin can travel in too. He's currently tipping the scales at a whopping 3 lbs. (that was after a big meal!) so I'm sure he will be small enough to ride under the plane seat anywhere we go.

For my birthday my big request was to have Tedd and my friends go to karoke with me. If you know me, you already know I L.O.V.E. to sing. Tedd, Joe, Brittany and Chris all agreed to go and we had so much fun!

I sang Loretta Lynn's "Coal Miners Daughter". Then I asked some burly old man, who had sang a few old country songs, to sing a duet with me. I think I rocked the old man's socks when I went over and humbly asked him to accompany me on "Jackson". Please tell me you know the song? "We got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout. We've been takin' bought Jackson ever since the fire went out..." I must say, rocked it. We pretty much looked like this ;)

I still say that someday...you'll see me in the Opry!

No comments:

Post a Comment