Its really been a pretty good week at work for me. The most exciting part is that my boss let me order some parts for the dental machine that will make my life a lot easier! After getting off work 1.5 hrs late today I came home and went for a walk. While on my way up a giant hill, a client called my cell phone. I ended up having to go back into work.
Tedd had a pretty good week at work too. We are still having a pay issue with the army. He's working hard to improve his PT score.
And for the randomness!
This has been the kind of week where:
- Tedd has tried to buy two grills and both attempts have ended unsuccessfully
- A person I was speaking with, actually used this as a sentence: "Yes you am"
- We completely rearranged furniture
- We added outlet covers, cabinet locks, and a locked medicine box to our house preparing for foster care
- I realized that I have never learned to fold a fitted sheet
- Trixie Rabbit has literally kept us up at night multiple nights
- our "living quarters" were supposed to be inspected...and no one ever showed up....
- I put the same dirty plate through the dishwasher 3 times before I accepted the fact that I would have to handwash it lol
- we had to sort through 2 moves worth of paperwork(yes that is a measurement lol) to find everything we need for our taxes
- I almost got hit by a kid on scooter while walking today
- This morning I came out to realize Tedd had left the back door open
- This Sunday is the Superbowl? Who knew?
- A friend from church and I found each other in the card isle at Wal-mart. We ended up having a good belly laugh about some cards for at least 15 minutes :)
I'll put up an actual post sometime soon lol