Each one of these things I lived without at some point in the past year on our journey. But I am thankful to have today...
- My husband! I thank God every. single. day. that I wake up and see my husband beside me. I don't care if the alarm is going off at 4 am. I don't care if he is snoring. I don't care how mad he's made me the night before. The point is, that he's there. After spending 5 months waking up without him, I vow to never again take that for granted. He is my love and soul mate. We never know where the army will take us, or when. But for right now, I am SO thankful that he is beside me right now.
- A job. Again, not having one makes you so very thankful when you do.
- Health insurance.
- A washer and Dryer. Seriously ya'll. 4 months. No washer and dryer. The laundromat is expensive!
- A close, supportive church family.
- Good friends just seconds away
- A working dishwasher.
- Two running vehicles
This is a very random list that includes very few things. But you get the point. I'm thankful! God is so good, all the time.