Saturday, January 7, 2012

Random-ness from Missouri

  • Right now Flea's about to jump on the computer
  • Tedd is reading on the floor. Why? I'm not so sure. Maybe he forgot we had furniture.
  • I took Tedd to my favorite new thrift store today. On the way home, he drove on the wrong side of the road. Once again...I only wish I knew lol
  • I really need a new purse. Okay...maybe want. But kind of need.
  • I am angry at the army for still not paying us what they owe us.
  • I have worked so much lately. Its a good thing I like me job.
  • I have to go back to work in 45 minutes.
  • Tedd will only use Green Bath towels. Weird.
  • Every morning when the alarm goes off, Flea flings himself on our faces. Nothing like cat breath in the morning.
  • Wearing a t-shirt in January seems odd to me.
  • We still have Christmas stickers on the window.
  • Apparently I am the only one who polishes my kitchen cabinets. Don't judge.
  • I got new return address labels from shutterfly this week. For Free. Can we say awesome?
  • Something tells me, we may not have gotten the mail lately.
  • Happy Feet is playing for free this weekend. I want to go see it.
  • Does Tedd need a haircut already? Do they have reverse Rogain?
  • I need to start working out.
  • I want to call my sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment