Saturday, January 7, 2012

One of the things I was most worried about before we moved was friends. Would I be able to make friends? You know...real friends? The kind you can talk to about anything. The kind who actually "get me"? Because anyone who knows me, knows I'm kind of strong willed and I'm a little on the kooky side! lol

I have made a lot of friends at work. But my best friend here, Brittney, I actually met on a FLW wives group. She has many similar interests (more about that later). By far the best part about her is that she gets me...and she's Kooky too :) lol. OH...and she only lives 1/2 mile away.

Here is a pic of us on New Years Eve. Our husbands were playing some video game. We were of course, bored with it. We've been hanging out and gabbing, and it seems like we've known each other forever! So fun. I'm so glad we've found each other :)


1 comment:

  1. <3 it! :D i too am so glad we found each other!

    ReplyDelete