Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend Visitors

We had an awesome weekend! The pictures are way out of order so thats how I'll explain them :) My parents came to visit this weekend. Friday I showed them around here. We played board games and made supper here at home. Saturday we went to Bass Pro shops and had our Christmas with them. This is a picture of the gifts we got from Grandpa and Grandma Cormany and mom and dad. Yes... I did ask for a kitty tower for Flea. LOL
My sis and bro in law got us a lot of cute Christmas decorations. We hardly have any so it meant a lot! Thanks Bob, Janelle, Ben and Maggie!
My brother, sister-in-law and family got us games and movies. We are super excited about them! We are trying to find someone to come over soon to play Rook! Thanks Justin, Danielle, Lance, Caleb, Zach and Julia!
And mom and dad with the gifts from us.
Flea demonstrating how much he loves his new tower!
Mom and dad at Bass Pro shops!
Me creeping in a hunting blind


A real alligator!
Mom sporting Tedd's helmet LOL
Dad sporting the whole get up
We had a ton of fun! Thanks Mom and Dad for coming to visit and celebrate Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. I think your dad should totally enlist!!! =) Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete