Saturday, December 24, 2011

Miller Cave


Those of you that know me (Jess) know that I L.O.V.E. Camping and hiking. I don't care what the weather is, I'm always ready to go. So yesterday I got off work at like 3pm. Tedd and I went with a few friends to find one of the caves on base. Its literally just a hidden cave. And yes, its actually named, "Miller Cave" You have to climb down the side of a very steep mountain. Here is one of the many, "Turn Back" signs :)


Here are the three guys; Tedd, Joe, and Montana ( I think his real name may be Sean?)


Yes this is a beautiful view out of one of the holes in the cave. What could be cooler than that? A tree growing out of it...with your friend attached LOL
I'm not even claiming to know whats going on here HAHA
Tedd on the side of a cliff. You can't really tell in the picture, but its a LONG way down!
Spelunking through the cave :)


They sent me into every cave tunnel first. Because all three of them (all grown men) were too afraid of snakes to go first!

Tedd down in some hole. It was actually dark here (you can't tell because of the flash) and he didn't really know how far down he was going to jump.
Me and long time friend Joe.
Such a beautiful view! You can't see them but there were tons of cattle down in that valley.

It was so much fun! Not to mention we never had to leave base, and it was free :). We've got big plans to go camping A LOT this spring and summer! I actually wanted to go last night, but everyone said "NO" :( Maybe soon!
I hope you all are having a Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment