Saturday, November 26, 2011

Turkey Day :)

video

Just in case I haven't mentioned it enough on this blog. My sister rocks my socks. :) She's seriously the best. I know that I should miss everyone the same since we've moved away. But look at me breaking the rules again...I miss her most :) Whoops! She made this cute video for Tedd and I and put it to my favorite song. It makes me cry every time I watch it! It makes me SO thankful for all of my blessings.

Tedd came home from training about 6ish weeks ago and we have been here in our new home about one month. I cannot begin to explain how great it is to be living together again and to have our lives be together. This song that goes along with the video is so true to our relationship.

Besides being thankful for my wonderful husband and sister :) lol. I am also thankful to God for salvation, for his grace (because geesh...i seem to mess up a lot!) and his unconditional love. I am so thankful for our families, our friends, Tedd's job, Flea and Trixie, cars, modern conveniences etc. God is so good. I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving!

We had friends over for Thanksgiving and had a really good time! There was a lot of food! We played board games, watched a movie and talked. It was a really good time!

Now we're trying to find some new traditions to start for Christmas. Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know, I miss you too. I know that I can call you, but I miss sitting in the living room talking to you about everything! I wonder if I will ever get used to you guys being gone. Part of me still feels like you will be coming over in a few days to hang out. I better start figuring out when I can come visit you.

    ReplyDelete