Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Super Fabulous Day!

So I couldn't sleep last night. When I finally got into a really deep sleep about 3:00 am, Flea the super stealthy ninja kitty decided to use my stomach as a springboard. All 18 pounds of him. BAM. So much for a spleen HAHA.

I woke up this morning very nervous about what today would hold. I had appointments to drop off resumes at veterinary clinics this morning. Nothing is set in stone yet, but I ended up having interviews today and they went very well! And just when I thought the day couldn't get any more awesome?

I emailed my favorite author. I expected to get no response back. Tedd actually teased me because she is a big time author. Psh. Not only did she write be back. She loved what I wrote her. She asked for a picture of Tedd and I...and put it up on her facebook/fan page. How stinking cool is that!? I feel kinda almost, in a indirect kind of way...Famous :).

Ok so I'm not famous...but people have even commented on what I wrote to her. People I don't know! Ok...just let me believe I'm famous-ish for a few days haha.

This day has been pretty stinking awesome. :) Thankful to God for days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment