So you know how Oprah has her "favorite things" episode? Well if I had a box
with all my favorite things in it, wanna know what would be inside? I'll tell you what making me happy lately.
#1 Carolyn Haines Murder Mystery Novels. I'm on 7 out of the 11 in the series. They are to die for :) haha I crack myself up. lol.
Then there's the good old dependable "Gooseberry" 5 ingredients or less cookbook. My socks are completely rocked off by the fact that I only have to write 5 ingredients on my grocery list, put 5 ingredients in my cart, put 5 ingredients in my cabinet, and get 5 ingredients out when I'm about to make a meal.
Other things in my box:
- Lists...lots of them
- Pretending I'm a certified professional organizer :)
- Dave Ramsey (Think he'd fit in a box?)
- Trying to find a job (well I wouldn't say that my favorite...ugh)
- Making and Mailing out Christmas Cards ( I'm in love with them)
- Taking advantage of the services that the army provides (more on that later)
- Having a washer and dryer
- Getting a housewarming package from my aunt
- Having more visitors in the past month than we've had the last 4 years combined
- Super cute scarves
- Good Smelling Candles and wallflowers
- Seeing the mountains
- Playing wii ping pong
Ok I that seems I have a really big box of faves. :)