Monday, October 3, 2011

A Series of Tributes...#1

This has been one of the hardest times of my life. There are a few people who have been there for me through thick and thin. They've loved me through all of it and I truly owe them a thank you! Now that I'm feeling SO much better about life :)... I think its time that I give them the recognition they deserve!

The first is actually not human LOL. However he IS first because I had lots of pictures of him on hand. P.S. This list is NOT in order of importance haha.


#1 Amos




Isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen? Of COURSE he is! He is doing one of his favorite things in this picture...watching tv! We actually didn't have tv until we moved here and I finally broke down and got a converter box for him so that he was not so bored. Oh...and yes he may be a TAD bit spoiled!


I realize that he is an animal and lots of people will think I'm crazy. But whats new? :) Anyway I know God has put this CRAZY dog in my life for a reason. As nuts as he makes me sometimes he really has been a wonderful comfort and companion.


He has cuddled with me when I am lonely. He licks my tears when all I can do is cry. He makes me laugh when he does something ornery. There were days I really did not want to get out of the apartment. But Amos was always there whining by his leash. His eyes were screaming, "come on momma...I have things to bark at!"

As much grief as he has sometimes caused me... I love him more than any human should love any furry critter.


Stay tuned for #2...

No comments:

Post a Comment