Tuesday, October 25, 2011

He's Home :)






He's Home :) It has been wonderful being together again. We've had to endure some hard things within the last week. Its probably been one of the hardest weeks of my life as I faced a very tough loss. But I am trying to have faith and get through things one day at a time. Mostly I thank God that Tedd has been here with me to love and support me.



Within a few days our life will change drastically again. That is what our life is all about now. I'm very excited to finally start our new life together again. To move together, not alone.



Things are a little crazy right now. The futon is mounded with belongings we want to take with us, there are christmas wreaths hanging in the coat closet, a cooler in the living room, and shoes...everywhere.




We still haven't scheduled the movers, because we don't know when we'll be back. We can't take Flea and Trixie with us the first time so my lifesaver of a friend Taya is going to take care of them for a week or so until I come back. Thanks Taya! :)




My most wonderful sister, who just happens to be an amazing photographer, took some family pictures of us tonight. Isn't she just the best? I am trying to convince her to make a business out of it. Is there anything she can't do? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment