Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Swear In

Wow. So today has been hard. I went down to Indy to see Tedd swear in and to see him off and say our final goodbyes. His last physical and interviews ect. went well. I was able to see him for just a few minutes before the ceremony. It was a small ceremony with about 10 Army and 1 Navy person shipping out today. After the ceremony we had about 2 minutes to hug and say our final goodbyes. I definately did not want to let go, and I'm not going to lie...I was a bawling mess lol. But I know that this is where God has led us and I know that he will take care of us.


Aside from it being hard to leave him, it was a VERY proud moment for him. And I am SO proud of him. I'm proud to be a new Army Wife. Here is a picture of him after swear in with the sargeant that performed the ceremony. There was one picture of him and I together but I am literally bawling and look terrible...so that won't be up on the blog haha.





Thank you so much for everyones continued prayers. They really do mean so much!

1 comment:

  1. We love you and are praying for you and Tedd!

    ReplyDelete