Sunday, March 13, 2011

Part 3

So the end of May may seem like a ways off to you. But umm to me it seems VERY close. I have sooo many things to prepare before Tedd leaves. I have so much that I need his help with! So already we are going through things together. Deciding what we will take with us, what we will sell, and what is trash. We have decided we will most likely start out living on base. Because of this decision we have decided to get rid of all things that are not necessary. And you know what? Its feeling REALLY good, almost freeing to get rid of useless junk :). Our house has been in complete dissaray as we start the sorting process, Don't beleive me? HA...At this very moment there are more clothes on the floor than there are in the closets, I have dishes on the floor, and I have a set of box springs in my dining room. :) Welcome to the Army! haha

One thing I did not know was that the army speaks in abbreviations. Over the past few months, all I have heard is things like: BCT, AIT, MOS, PT, MEPS, ASVAB, BAH, _W, PCS, etc. etc. etc.
I'm learning a lot thats for sure!

Please feel free to ask me questions if you have them. I would love to answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment