Sunday, December 19, 2010

First Mile!

I have been desperately needing to go buy some running pants and tanks. Last week when i tried jogging on the treadmill, my pants were LITERALLY falling off and I was trying to hold them up. I always buy pants for comfy lounge pants. Well this was running lesson #1. You have to have "Semi-tight" lol pants to run and have your pants stay up!


Well I went and bought two cheap-ish running outfits tonight and I'm very excited about them! Here is a pic of me in them. I look completely flabby and gross in this pic but I'm hoping that all this running will help with that! haha


And...I met my very first goal tonight! I plan to set many small goals along the way as I charge toward the ultimate 1/2 marathon. My first goal was to run a mile without stopping. I did it tonight! I probably could have gone farther but I decided to power walk and spin instead for the rest of my 45 minutes of cardio. I'm proud of myself :) Now to keep going and work toward my next goal.

1 comment:

  1. flabby and gross...r u crazy? you look great! I'm proud of you. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete