Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday November 1st, 2010

Wow. It Is November already? Am I the only one who looks at their upcoming week and gets slightly overwhelmed? LOL. I am on call overnight Wed, and then all day/night Saturday. Sunday I will be in Chicago. I think I will just take it one day at a time lol...

Today was a long day. I worked over 12 hours and just got home around 9pm. I have Laundry in the washer, mail in the mailbox, the dishwasher is going, the checkbook is balanced, I just finished devotions, and now I am sitting down to start gathering information for my speech on Thursday. Whew. I'm a tad tired.
Anyway:
Devotions: I decided to start with the easiest book I knew of-Proverbs! I really want to make this is habit. In order to do that I am starting a book that I can understand and that I know will help me stick with this. I hope that doesn't sound bad? :( Anyway, I will be praying for God to give me wisdom, thats for sure.
Work Out: I obviously did not have time to make it to the gym today. It happens, no biggie. I did 4 days this week. Next week (Tues-Tues) I will try for 4-5 days. I also need to keep a closer eye on what I'm eating. I need to get this 5 lbs I've gained off + the last 10 lbs to get to my goal weight. I CAN do this :)
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment