Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday 10-31

Devotions: Check. I've decided that Ezekial is not the book of the Bible for me to start on. It is way over my head for now. I really want to stick with this so I will be beginning a different book tomorrow. I also have still been doing my online daily devotion.



Work Out: Just got home from hitting the gym with Tedd. We both had a good work out. I did 45 minutes of cardio and then some strength training for my arms as well. I have to say I'm proud of myself :) I've done 4 days so far this week, compared to not a single day last week. Being proud of yourself feels really good!

I plan to work late tomorrow. I have set a timeline/goal for myself that is pretty lofty and I will have to put in some extra hours to accomplish it. I also have to develop a presentation for Thursday (that I have not even started lol). I am speaking at "Career Day" at a Warsaw High School. Fun Fun huh? Sometimes I ask myself how I get so far in over my head lol.
Oh well. It will all be ok right?

No comments:

Post a Comment