Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Accountability

So lately I've been a total slacker.
For. Real. So I'm going to start blogging for accountability lol. The two things I want to be accountable for? Daily Devotions and Exercise. I get a wonderful daily e-mail devotion from Proverbs 31 ministries that I do read every day. However, I would like to add more time reading the bible and in prayer. So that is goal number 1.
Goal number two is to get myself to the gym. Tedd and I got a membership to anytime fitness, so there is REALLY no excuse. I can work out only 10-12 minutes away 24/7. Last week I did not go a single time!! I would like to drop a few more pounds but MOST importantly I need to become stronger and healthier.

So, I am going to TRY to blog every day about my food choices, exercise and my devotions. My goal is to do devotions every day and work out 4-6 times weekly.

Here goes nothing! If the thought makes you bored out of your mind, at least you've been forewarned!~ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment