Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm still alive...



Oh blogging... how have I forsaken you? Oh wait I have ALWAYS stunk at blogging. Really, I'm no good at it. All of you wonderful bloggers sit down and compose eloquent paragragh after paragragh. Its hard for me to come up with one sentence a week that is witty enough to use as a new facebook line lol. Anyway, I've decided I will try to update the blog more frequently. I am not however bumping it up on the priority list. Nope...not even one notch.




So A LOT has happened since I last blogged. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years etc. We spent a lot of time with family and friends. As much as I LOVE my people, I will say I am quite relieved that its all over for the year. We can finally unwind a little and have some time at home. I am such a home body. Most people probably don't feel this way. But I DO!




Oh and I got a super exciting gift for Christmas...a camera!! Tedd is the best husband ever. How many husbands get you a camera AND diamonds for Christmas? I know right? Although I will say we don't get each other anything the rest of the year. Anywho... my camera is a Canon Powershot. Its the newest digital Canon I guess. I LoVE it! I am DEFINATELY NOT a photographer. But I'm having fun taking a few pics with it. I would love to learn how to take beatiful pitures like you all. Maybe someday...




Here are a few of the MillerMini Farm Gang:

More to come!

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! I'm looking forward to seeing more of them! Update whenever you can - I'll be excited to read your entries (whether they are one a day or one a month!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Jess! Nice to know your still living! =) Your pictures look great! I was going to post on your facebook wall today and ask when you'd be posting pictures.

    ReplyDelete