Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 2


I know you're surprised by the fact that I'm actually following through. To be honest...so am I :)

Anyway today I'm going to tell you:


I'm training for a 5k!!


Its true. About 5 months ago I decided to start making healthy lifestyle changes. So I have! I feel really good and I'm now going to pretend to be an "athlete" LOL. My sister and I have signed up for a 5k on February 20th. I'm very excited. And the best part is I'm actually doing it. I have successfully completed my second week of training! I found a program on the internet called "C25k". It stands for "Couch to 5K". Its a free training program. How cool is that? It has given me direction and goals to be where I should be.


I'm very excited.


Anyone else set health related goals for 2010? or just in general?

1 comment:

  1. I did the c25k after I had Zeke, I LOVED it! I've been running for a few weeks. Lord-willing I'll be doing c25k this spring! Can't wait! Good luck to you and Janelle! You'll have to let us know your time!

    ReplyDelete