Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday!


The weather in my neck of the woods: Chilly and windy...starting to feel like fall, and I LOVE it
One of my simple pleasures: Gathering eggs
On my bedside table: "Becoming the woman God wants me to be" (a proverbs 31 ministry book...great so far!)
On my TV: Nada, no tengo
On the menu for tonight: Chili
On my To Do List: Groceries, Launry, Walk, house cleaning, Get chicken feed, pay bills, etc. etc.
New Recipe I tried last week: Mexican Meatloaf
In the craft basket: Stockings
Looking forward to: Ok wierd i know...but Janelle's Pampered Chef Party lol
Homemaking Tip for this week: Buy a food scale... i finally got one and its amazing! again... i know i'm odd
Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Favorite photo from last week:
Lesson learned the past few days/weeks: Be choosey about who you decide to spend your time around
On my Prayer List: Aaron's mother, Husband, Family, Friends, Country, self control
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: 1 Timothy 6:11- " But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. Fight the Good fight of faith. Take hold of eternal life..."..Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment