Sunday, August 2, 2009

Zoo Trip!
























I had this past Friday off, so Tedd and I decided to go to the zoo. We took Caleb (nephew) and Megan (Tedds sister) because they both like animals. We had a lot of fun! Here are a few pics with my fuzzy camera ( i think its time for a new one!)
This first pic is of Cubby on his way to the zoo. I'd say he was pretty excited!








Below is Megan...sideays lol.





Above: Tedd and Cubby under and Elephant!







Cubby in the train, love the face buddy!









Megan next to the huge elephant
















Our next stop...the rainforest!









This is my hand and Caleb's hand inside the handprint of the orangatangs!
They can live to be 65 years old...crazy!





Caleb's foot...he's got a few years to go until he can fill out that footprint lol
Caleb sitting on a monkey lol
The sky ride was a lot of fun but VERY high. I think I was the only one that was scared.
We had so much fun! Thanks Megan and Caleb for the great day!

1 comment:

  1. THX for the pics!!! It was fun to see what all you guys did!!! Glad you all had so much FUN!! Cubbie is still talking about how much he had!!

    ReplyDelete