Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods: The sun is coming up over the trees, its about 70 deg. right now...and beatiful
One of my simple pleasures: taking pictures
On my bedside table: same as last week
On my TV: Nothing
On the menu for tonight: Oven Fried Chicken, potatoes from the garden, green beans
On my To Do List: Clean out the barn
New Recipe I tried last week: 3 of them
In the craft basket: making a chalkboard decoration of of an old barn window
Looking forward to: starting exercising this week :)
Homemaking Tip for this week: Write in your cookbooks!!! I try new recipes VERY often. And every time i do I write if we liked it, loved it, or hated it. I also write notes to myself about what we could add or do without. When i go through many of my cookbooks i already know which ones are hits :)
Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Favorite photo from last week: :( i didn't take many last week
Lesson learned the past few days: Prayer works miraculous wonders
On my Prayer List:Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: 1 Thessalonians 4: 11-12
"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

2 comments:

  1. friend making monday is something that is done weekly...I forgot to link it up with my post..oppps! Yes I think it is different things each week..not always questions..sometimes pics....all sorts of things..I will send you the link if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have your email so here is the linky
    http://amberfilkins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete