Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

So I decided to do this even though I work outside our home, I still love being a homemaker:)



















The weather in my neck of the woods: Cloudy and 80's today, with a nice breeze






One of my simple pleasures: Taking my time hanging laundry on the clothesline :)






On my bedside table: "Simple Life" by Wanda Brunstetter






On my TV: Don't have one






On the menu for tonight: Chicken and Sausage Paella






On my To Do List: Paint Back Porch, Buy or Make curtains for Back Porch, Hang shelf






New Recipe I tried last week: Penne Pasta Ham









In the craft basket: Painting signs for around the minifarm, and painting a shelf that Tedd made me :)






Looking forward to: a good nights sleep :)









Homemaking Tip for this week: Instead of going through the hassle (and the time) of planning a garage sale, take all of your unwanted goods to your local auction house. You don't have to deal with ANY of the hassle and in a few weeks you'll get a nice little surprise check in the mail. Its great!









Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):









Favorite photo from last week:






Lesson learned the past few days:
Everyone is different...instead of trying to change it, just accept it:)








On my Prayer List: Uncle Jerry (back in the hospital), my sis and new baby, Janeen and baby Caiden at Riley, Tedd, family and friends









Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: "Let your light so shine before Men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven" Matthew 5:16

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back at blogging!!!


    ahemrecipeahem!!! excuse me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.K., Jess. What is Chicken and Sausage Paella, and how do you make it?

    ReplyDelete