Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My June Challenge!


Ok so I have been inspired by Megan's "30 Day work out challenge". My weight AND my excercise and eating habits have fluctuated drastically all over the board over the past 4 years. I do great some days and horrible others. I have a goal that someday I will reach a very happy medium, although I realize this is an area that I will probably always struggle with.
Anyway, I have decided that maybe if I blog about it and I have you all to hold me accountable I will get off my tush and take some action. My challenge to myself is to eat healthier and to exercise every single day from tomorrow morning until the last day in June. Tomorrow Morning is Day 1!! The great part is I LOVE to walk and so does my puppy Amos. AND...I have some vacation days tomorrow thru Sunday, so I can try to start a great habit four days in a row...Pray for me!

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you, Jess! Great challenge...I know if I focus on eating healthy and exercising I am a better person for it...but if I focus on my weight I obsess. My new goal is healthy, not necessarily thin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm totally ready to get started,but I can't yet b/c of the c-section! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great going Jess., Hang in there. Just enjoy your walks each day, It never gets easier. We just have to do it each day, I take sunday's off God said to rest so I take advantage of that.,

    ReplyDelete