Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Book





For probably the past 3 years or more I have felt the "need" to write something. I'm not sure why I have felt this way. I am definately not a writer. I'm not even an avid reader like my husband. Tedd frequents the library, and in one Sunday afternoon he can turn the pages of a novel like they're on fire. He has read no less than 70 books and novels since we've been married for a little over one year. (Thank the Lord for free Library Rentals!!)




Anyway, I've been telling Tedd more often lately for some reason I feel the need to write a book. Wierd I know, but I guess if the Lord wants me to write something I should do it. Maybe it will turn into a small article, maybe it will turn into a novel, or maybe when I start writing God just wants to open my eyes to something that he c an't get through to me otherwise. Whatever the reason it must be important.






SO as odd as this is to me, I ask for your prayers that God lead my head, hands and heart in the direction that would be pleasing to him. Has anyone else been called to do something they felt at first was a little odd??

No comments:

Post a Comment