Friday, April 17, 2009


<--I Can't Wait for Summer! (A pic of my scarecrow last year:))

Whew what a day! I am becoming quickly exhausted lol. Today I worked all day, and then we met Mom and Dad Miller in Ft. Wayne and had supper at O'Charley's. It was very good! We had a very good time. Although the food was good and we had fun talking, our waitress was terribly overbearing. I promise she honestly came to our table no less than 50 times asking us if she could take plates, if we needed refills (even when all four of our drinks were FULL) . She definately needed more things to do...she should come to my house and clean LOL.
Anyway, Tedd spent time working on the barn today and he removed my clothesline poles so that he can move them.
After work tomorrow we're going to visit with some friends who have a new addition and I'll post pics of them then!

No comments:

Post a Comment