Monday, April 20, 2009

Tithing

So Tedd and I just got done getting groceries...SO expensive!
Anyway, they marked the utility lines which means our fence is coming soon, YAY.
And tomorrow Amos graduates from Agility 3, what a smart super-puppy he is lol.

Tedd and I are reading "your money map" right now (affiliated with crown financial ministries), its a very good book but so challenging. Money managing can be hard especially when he is laid off. I guess we have to turn it all over to God and trust that he will provide. Another thing that we have been deeply discussing is our "giving". We have been trying to figure out what the Lord wants us to do, what percentage to give. Then (the Lord really is amazing) our pastor did an entire sermon on it this week. God does speak to us when he thinks we need a slap in the face eh? lol

Let me bring up one more fun finding. A few weeks ago on "Midmornings" on WBCL they talked about dryer balls. These small plastic balls (about the size of a tennis ball) that you put in with each load in the dryer. Apparently these little multi-use balls not only fluff your clothes naturally but also cut drying time by massive amounts. I bought a two pack at Wal-mart tonight for about $5. I am very excited to try them tomorrow on my day off while doing laundrey. If they work and cut drying time I would say it would be well worth it. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment