Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Let me just tell you how my day went...I can sum up the entire mantra of the day by saying one thing.
I honest to goodness got attacked by a rooster today while on a farm call. LOL
Anyway Tedd and I have finally decided to get rid of our chickens (except for 2). We have tried EVERYTHING to get them to stop mutilating their own eggs and nothing has worked and we honestly can't afford to feed them if they are not laying eggs. So its sad but I fear they will soon be gone. We do plan to get new ones, but probably not very soon.

On a happier note, Tedd got a lot done outside today. He built me new clothesline poles, re-bordered my new flower beds, built saw horses, and cleaned up some of the old shed. YAY Tedd!

We have a new interviewing DVM tomorrow and Friday. Pray that it all goes well and that the right decision is made.

1 comment:

  1. OKay so maybe I am stupid but what does DVM mean??? Sounds like you had an exciting day...crazy rooster...mayeb you shoot have given him some "extra medicine"??? :)

    ReplyDelete